Natural Indigo Color Process for Natural Hair? Pigmenting hair is the most common way to color slate hair and has come a part of the hair care routine for utmost people. Is it better to use a natural hair color? How to make hair black naturally?
Studies have revealed that frequent hair colouring with chemical colorings causes hair damage. For this reason, further and further people are turning to natural hair colorings to color their hair. Still, you might have numerous questions, If you’re new to the world of dyeing hair naturally. Do not worry; this step-by- step companion will introduce you to this hair dyeing system that’s safe, fully free of chemicals, and good for your hair. We ’ll also address the most common dubieties and apprehensions in the FAQ section at the end of the composition.
Let’s begin by understanding two of the most popular and extensively used natural hair color-Indigo Greasepaint. What Is Indigo Powder-
All About The Natural Hair Color
Did you know that Indigo is one of the oldest known colorings? In the earlier days, it was considerably used for dyeing fabrics.
Over the times, people discovered the use of Indigo to colour hair black naturally, and the color came popular as Indigo hair colour.
Indigo leaves for indigo greasepaint
With time, the synthetic variations of Indigo Hair Colour have also gained fashionability. Still, it’s only pure Indigo greasepaint deduced from Indigofera Tinctoria that remains stylish suited for hair as a natural hair color. Don’t get confused by the multitudinous options available to buy indigo greasepaint online.
Natural and Organic Indigo greasepaint is significantly different from its synthetic druthers. It does not contain ammonia or PPD or other chemicals like utmost hair colorings.
We ’ll bandy the numerous benefits of using Indigo hair color to color your hair in the coming section. Now, let’s move on to understanding how the pure and organic Indigo color is attained from the Indigo factory.
How Is Indigo Powder For Hair Made From The Indigo Plant?
The Indigo Colour Manufacturer follow the process to produce natural Indigo greasepaint, the leaves from the Indigo factory are soaked overnight, which results in the water turning blue.
Medication of Indigo color
When the leaves are fully dried up, they’re pulverized to gain the Indigo greasepaint.
Though this simple process of turning green leaves into brilliant blue color through turmoil has been rehearsed for thousands of times, it still seems magical! Does not it?
Since no chemicals are needed in this process, the final Indigo color attained isn’t only fully safe but also salutary for hair in numerous ways.
What Are The Benefits of Indigo Powder For Hair?
Is not it amazing that dyeing your hair naturally can ameliorate your hair’s health? Natural hair colors advance your permanents the shade you ask without any damage.
But before we jump to the way to bepaint your hair, let us walk you through some of the well- known benefits of using Indigo Powder on your hair-
Benefits of indigo greasepaint
- It treats and prevents unseasonable greying.
- It treats dandruff and conditions dry hair.
- It prevents crown infections and soothes the crown.
- It smoothens the befuddlements, makes your hair thicker, more manageable and lustrous.
Are you wondering how this natural blue color can help you be paint Argentine hair black or brown? Also then the secret-Indigo greasepaint is used in combination with henna greasepaint. Simply follow the way in the coming section to make your black hair naturally.
How To Use Henna And Indigo Color for getting Hair Black?
Since Indigo greasepaint is a blue color, applying it directly to your hair will leave an interesting blue shade. Still, to get darker tones like brown, auburn or black, you need to high your hair with Henna treatment before using indigo greasepaint.
Henna, as a natural hair color, needs no preface. The ancient wisdom of Ayurveda relies on this naturally being component for hair coloring and exertion.
Indigo greasepaint with henna
Note-The way for coloring vary from brand to brand. The way listed below are suitable when using Kama Ayurveda’s Organic Indigo Powder and Organic Henna Powder ( also available together as Kama Ayurveda’s Organic Hair Colour Kit)
To color your hair black, you need to break the whole process down in two way. Just applying the admixture of Henna greasepaint and Indigo greasepaint directly on your hair wo n’t give asked results and is n’t judicious. So if you ’re looking for those gorgeous black permanents, then’s what you need to do-
Indigo greasepaint and henna
Step 1- Treat your hair with Henna.
- In a mixing coliseum, soak the Henna Powder (100 gms for short hair, 200 gms for shoulder- length hair, 300 gms for long hair) with Tea Water or Coffee Water overnight. ( Adding coffee makes the red color of henna more visible.) Add only a gusto of Lemon Juice if you wish.
- Add Yoghurt or Egg for fresh exertion.
- The coming day, apply the paste on clean, product-free hair for 45-60 twinkles, depending on preferred intensity. Wash completely only with water, repeating as numerous times as you intimately need. Don’t use soap.
Step 2- Treat your hair with Indigo.
- After irrigating your hair, let them dry.
- Mix the Indigo Powder (100 gms for short hair, 200 gms for shoulder- length hair, 300 gms for long hair) in warm water to prepare a paste.
- Apply on your hair, using gloves if applying with your hands, or a spatula.
- Leave on for 45 twinkles, or further, depending on preferred intensity. It’s judicious to keep it on hair for over to 2 hours to get rich black color.
- Wash completely with water.
- Wash your hair with a sanctification soap the coming day.
Following these two ways will affect in the asked natural black hair color. You can use this system to color your hair doubly-thrice a month.