Micro-needling or skin needling therapy is also known as collagen induction therapy. This is a non-surgical procedure that digitallabstudios helps to improve your skin condition in a minimum invasive way. The use of this treatment is to rejuvenate your skin and make it flawless.
Skin needling in Perth is one of the safest modern technology that causes minimal damage to the skin. You get younger-looking, blemish-free and toned skin. Who does not want youthful glowing skin? The neovascularisation and collagen formation help to make your skin regenerate and youthful.
With age, your skin becomes loose, dull and shows wrinkles. Using skin care products available in the market often fails to show desirable results. Sometimes they work but cannot improve the skin completely. Moreover, using these chemical induced products for too long can actually damage your skin. Using micro-needling technology improves skin firmness goldontheweb and hydration. Also, it helps visibly reduce wrinkles and dark spots.
5 Uses Of Skin Needling Procedure:
The skin needling process is helpful in making your skin more beautiful. If you have any of the below-mentioned problems, you can use this technology to solve them.
- It helps reduce scars and dark spots caused by acne, burns and surgery.creativeyedesign
- It makes your skin firm and reduces loosen skin.
- It effectively reduces stretch marks.
- It helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines caused by ageing.
- It effectively cures pigmentation, uneven skin tone and conditions like melasma.
Benefits Of Skin Needling Treatment:
Skin needling treatment is pretty beneficial for your skin, as-
- It is suitable for all skin types; so even if you have sensitive skin you can go for micro-needling.
- This treatment is not quite expensive.
- This procedure does not damage the epidermis.
- The patient can resume daily activities within a few days of the procedure.
- It improves skin conditions in a less-invasive way, unlike other popular skin therapies.
Skin needling in Perth is becoming popular for its effectiveness on poor skin conditions. Not only ageing, many times your skin becomes dull and dry due to excessive exposure to sunlight and pollution. Lack of proper hydration also makes your skin health poor. It loses its natural glow over time and using too many chemicals on your skin makes the condition even worse. But if you want microneedling treatment you must consider an expert doctor.
Dr. Joanna Teh and her team at Dermedica Cosmetic Medical Clinic are dedicated to providing their clients with the best treatment. They are highly experienced and efficient to provide you with the right medical solution for your skin.